CPD Food Safety Awareness
Course Length: 4 Hours
Are you looking to complete a food safety course online? This course will give you the knowledge you need to understand the key aspects of food safety and will increase your awareness of the risks and diverse health issues relating to food safety. You will learn about hygiene, food poisoning, food safety responsibilities, illnesses, contamination and protective clothing and equipment that is necessary when preparing food.
This course covers the legal elements of food safety preparation and the procedures that can be used to demonstrate good practice when preparing food, to ensure high levels of food safety are achieved. You will learn about the principles of food contamination and prevention techniques, the symptoms of food poisoning, the restrictions for handling food after an illness, and the importance of time and temperature when preparing food.
- Auto-enrolment with an immediate start
- Fully online
- Study from anywhere, at any time
- Perfect for an introduction to a subject or a subject refresher
- Great addition to your CV
- Receive an e-certificate upon completion
- Nationally recognised
- Official CPD certified course